1. Data Privacy
We keep you safe by unauthorized access or misuse of data.
We do not share your personal information with anyone.
We are not involved in third-party marketing.
We do not send you any marketing content.
We might be share your information content with other user once you’ve completed a transaction together, user’s are allowed to contact other user for particular transaction. We will keep track of all data.
3. Third parties are not permitted to use Bookgali's data for other transactions/operations.
4. When you buy or sell, third party cannot view your data until and unless you’re not involved with particular transaction.
5. Bookgali keeps the rights to disclose your data for any service/operations or for any other user of Bookgali. Your data will not be shared without informing you.
6. You may also terminate your content by closing your Account at any time.
Bookgali keeps the data needed for our business operations.
We store your data securely, but we can’t make sure about computer events (e.g. hacking).
We provide you the access to amend your data any time.
8. When accessing or using the Bookgali Service, you agree that you will not violate any law, without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you agree that you will not do and will not permit any third party to do, any of the following:-
• Engage in any unauthorized use of the Bookgali (campaigning, advertising or marketing).
• You do not have the right to provide or transmit using the Bookgali Service.
• Upload to, transmit, distribute, store, create, or otherwise sell or offer for sale anything that violates our prohibited items guidelines.
• Transmit or otherwise make available any content that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
• Originate, send, deliver, relay or otherwise transmit unsolicited commercial email or other messages through the Bookgali Service.
• Make any modification, adaptation, improvement, enhancement, translation or derivative work of or to any portion of the Bookgali Service.
• Remove, alter, or obscure any copyright or other proprietary notices of Bookgali Service.
• Access without authorization any networks, systems, or databases used in providing the Bookgali Service.
• Violate any requirements, policies, procedures or regulations of any network connected to the Bookgali Service.
• Provide false information during account creation or when using the Bookgali Service Payment Solution, or otherwise provide false, inaccurate or misleading information;
• Create more than one account or create an account on behalf of anyone other than yourself without permission.
• Use the Bookgali Service in any manner to stalk, harass, invade the privacy of, or otherwise cause harm to, any person.
9. If you violate any of the foregoing, Bookgali reserves the right to suspend or terminate your right to access and use the Bookgali Service immediately without notice and also reserves the right to take any remedies it deems appropriate under the circumstances if you have purchased or sold items that are in violation. You also acknowledge and agree that Bookgali is not responsible or liable for the conduct of, or your interactions with, any users of the Bookgali Service (whether online or offline).
Bookgali can terminate access of any users who infringe any intellectual property rights of others, whether or not there is any repeat infringement. Regarding Copyright Complaints, if you believe that anything on the Bookgali Service infringes upon any copyright that you own or control, you may file a notification under:
Salt lake, Kolkata-98
Bookgali and other graphics, logos, page headers, buttons, icons, scripts and service names are registered trademarks, you will not use any trademark, product or service name of Bookgali without our prior written permission. All other trademarks and service marks are used for reference purposes only, and remain the property of their respective owners
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT INFORMATION YOU STORE OR TRANSFER THROUGH THE BOOKGALI SERVICE MAY BECOME IRRETRIEVABLY LOST OR CORRUPTED OR TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE DUE TO A VARIETY OF CAUSES, INCLUDING SOFTWARE FAILURES, PROTOCOL CHANGES BY THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS, INTERNET OUTAGES, DISASTERS, SCHEDULED OR UNSCHEDULED MAINTENANCE, OR OTHER CAUSES OUTSIDE OF OUR REASONABLE CONTROL.
You agree to hold harmless, defend and indemnify Bookgali and the Bookgali Providers from all liabilities, losses, damages, deficiencies, claims, causes of action, demands and expenses, that are due to, arise from or otherwise relate to your conduct or your use or misuse of the Bookgali Service or Materials, including, without limitation, any actual or threatened suit, demand or claim made against Bookgali.
We reserve the right to make changes or modifications to these Policies and Agreements from time to time, in our sole discretion. If we make changes to these Policies and Agreements, we will provide you with notice of such changes.
Our failure or delay in exercising any right, power or privilege under these Policies and Agreements will not operate as a waiver thereof.
Bookgali is an independent contractor for all purposes, and is not your agent or trustee.
You may not assign or transfer any of your rights or obligations under these Policies and Agreements without prior written consent from Bookgali, including by operation of law or in connection with any change of control.