By using our Bookgali platform, you are agreeing with each of our terms and policies, if you disagree with any of these terms, please do not use our platform.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THERE ARE MANY RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH UTILIZING AN INTERNET-BASED MARKETPLACE AND INTERACTING WITH OTHER USERS ONLINE.
You specifically agree not to engage in the following: licensing, distributing, making derivative works, displaying, selling or otherwise framing content from Bookgali. You agree not to use or provide software or services that interact with Bookgali for downloading, uploading, posting, flagging, emailing, search, or mobile use.
-Terms and conditions
We do not guarantee the ability of buyers or sellers to pay for items; we do not guarantee that a buyer or a seller will actually complete a transaction or return an item;
BOOKGALI IS MERELY A PLATFORM/LISTING SERVICE PROVIDING A LOCATION WHERE SELLERS AND BUYERS MAY POST AND FIND ITEMS FOR WHICH THEY ARE LOOKING. ALL TRANSACTIONS ARE STRICTLY BETWEEN THE LISTING PARTIES AND THE SEARCHING PARTIES.
User’s conditions: YOU WILL NOT
. post, list or upload content or items in inappropriate categories or areas on our sites;
. breach or circumvent any laws, third-party rights or our systems, policies, or determinations of your account status;
. manipulate the price of any item or interfere with any other user's listings;
. post false, inaccurate, misleading, deceptive, defamatory, or libelous content;
. take any action that may undermine the feedback or ratings systems (see about our Feedback policies);
. distribute or post spam, unsolicited or bulk electronic communications, chain letters, or pyramid schemes;
. Interfere with the working of our Services, or impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
. infringe any Intellectual Property Rights that belong to third parties affected by your use of the Services or post content that does not belongs to you;
There are no fees in order to list services for purchase and sale on our website. If this policy should change, advance notice will be available by following the link to listing fees, advertising policies and pricing on the home page of our website.
We may cancel unconfirmed accounts or accounts that have been inactive for a long time or modify or discontinue our Services. Additionally, we reserve the right to refuse or terminate all or part of our Services to anyone for any reason at our discretion.
When listing an item, you agree to comply with these Bookgali’s rules for listing and selling practices policy as follows:
You are responsible for the accuracy and content of the listing and item offered.
• Your listing may not be immediately searchable by keyword.
• We may revise data in the Bookgali product catalog to supplement, remove, or correct information.
• Therefore, the appearance or placement of listings in search and browse results will depend on a variety of factors, including, but not limited to:
1. buyer's location, search query, browsing site and history;
2. item's location, listing format, price and shipping cost, terms of service, end time, history, and relevance to the user query;
• To drive a positive user experience, a listing may not appear in some search and browse results regardless of the sort order chosen by the buyer.
• Some advanced listing upgrades will only be visible on certain Services.
• You agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete registration information; (b) to maintain and update your registration information in order to keep it true, accurate, current and complete; (c) to maintain the security of your account including by maintaining the security and confidentiality of your login credentials.
When buying an item, you agree to these rules for buyers as follows:
a. You are responsible for reading the full items listing before making a commitment to buy.
b. Bookgali is not involved in any way in the transference of title, the authentication of goods or services, the condition or content of any goods or services offered, nor any other aspect of the actual items that are posted on our platform at any time.
If Bookgali provides you with information about another user, you agree you will use the information only for the purposes for which it is provided. You may not disclose, sell or distribute a user's information to any third party for purposes unrelated to the services provided by the platform and/or Bookgali. Additionally, you may not use information for marketing purposes, via electronic or other means, unless you obtain the consent of the specific user to do so.
Sellers can create rules to automate replacements, returns, and refunds in their own discretion.
PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY. IT AFFECTS YOUR RIGHTS AND WILL HAVE A SUBSTANTIAL IMPACT ON HOW CLAIM YOU AND BOOKGALI HAVE AGAINST EACH OTHER ARE RESOLVED.